Another calendar year is almost done. Goodbye 2017 and welcome to 2018!
It’s always fun (and funny) to look back at another year of blogging and life. Some of the top posts always baffle me but that’s part of the fun of putting stuff out there and seeing what sticks.
Here are my top blog posts of 2017, as determined by you, the readers (in order):
- Why I’ve become more of a caveman…: This was by far the most popular post, where I highlighted my new philosophy on going back to nature and basics. I think it’s the beard picture that’s put it over the top.
- #WellnessWednesdays episode 49: Dr. Ruwan Amaratunga on sleep: This was a fun interview, partly because I’m quite intrigued by sleep and Dr. Ruwan is a cool guy. The part 2 was fun too!
- You can now call me Eric Collard, Primal Health Coach: It’s nice to know that my new health direction is resonating with people. It’s funny since I haven’t done much with it in 2017. That will change in 2018…
- 5 top podcasts to help your everyday wellness…: Podcasts are where I got the majority of my new information this year so it’s nice to see some folks share my passion.
- #WellnessWednesdays episode #25, Dre Annie Jean on foot care and training for races: I interviewed a podiatrist and local superstar Dre Annie Jean on this one and it turned out well.
Overall it’s been a fun year of sharing content, especially on the Primal and podcast fronts. Just being able to tell stories through profiles, wellness wisdom and some insights is very fun and humbling.
Stay tuned for more in 2018!