If you follow the blog, you shouldn’t be surprised that I love podcasts. It’s where I get the majority of my research/info these days. Here are a few I love, all related to the wellness theme!
1. Tim Ferriss: He’s my #1! What he’s done with this podcast is simply amazing. Longer than most but also better than almost all of them. Pure nugget of gold in every episode. He’s the only person who can make me listen to podcasts more than once. And like Jamie Foxx puts it, he’s the Oprah of Audio!
Here is his chat with the ultimate strength coach Charles Poliquin.
2. James Altucher: He’s a true geek but he owns it. He’s so vulnerable and raw, it’s all part of his charm. And he’s committed to his craft. And he walks the walk. All good stuff in my books.
Here’s a very good one with comedian Gary Gulman.
3. Bulletproof Radio: This used to be one of my main podcasts to get some cool info from but it seems it’s slowly getting away from me. It could be the 10 min commercial intros or something to that effect. Anyway, I’m a big fan of his stuff still and I start everyday with fatty coffee so he’s helped me out quite a bit over the years.
Here’s his chat with another favourite, the Iceman Wim Hof on cold exposure.
4. Lewis Howse: He’s a former football player turned entrepreneur so I can relate a bit. He also has some great guests and has made a nice niche for himself.
Here he chats with Ariana Huffington on sleep.
5. Rhonda Patrick: On her FoundMyFitness podcast, she goes deep (and I mean deep) on a lot of science and health related topics. I find it a bit dense for my liking but the lady knows her stuff.
Here is her episode with Dr. Jari Laukkanen on the beneficial effects of saunas.
And one bonus!
And yes I maybe be a bit biased but I also have a pretty cool podcast about wellness called #WellnessWednesdays.
Here’s a cool episode I did with the one and only Kamal Ravikant.