Top 5 blog posts of 2018, as determined by you, the readers/listeners!Posted In: Wellness January 1st, 2019 divider No Comments »
2018 was a weird year for ECinc.ca, a less busy one than usual. The last 6 months were probably the less busy of the past few years for my fitness/wellness teaching/blogging self with so much other stuff going on.
I won’t lie, I was debating not doing this post but I decided it would be a good way to get me pumped for the new year. And whether you realize it or not, you folks keep me accountable.
This exercise is partly selfish as it gives me time to look back at my year with a nice cup of coffee. And it helps you mine some good stuff so I guess it’s win-win…
See below for the top 5 posts from last year (as determined by the numbers):
- Re-introducing #31in31 for January 2019: Who’s in? – It seems people like this challenge even if they do’t sign up on the site (sigh!). Looking forward to running everyday this month and see what other folks do!
- My #31in31 recap for January 2018! – Same theme, people like challenges I guess, or maybe people just like to see me suffer?!?
- #WellnessWednesdays episode #71: Alex Bernier (@mythoughtfood) on the carnivore diet – Great chat with an interesting guy abut the carnivore diet and functional fitness.
- #WellnessWednesdays episode #58: Ryan Grant on running and racing – Fun chat with one of the nicest guys around. He’s also an accomplished athlete, practitioner and health advocate!
- #WellnessWednesdays episode #77: Monologue on how I deal with depression – This is surprising but numbers don’t lie. This episode was pretty raw for me but I spilled the beans on my recent battle with depression and how I dealt with it. It was all part of the recovery in my books…
Yes, less content and interaction but hopefully still some valuable info for everyone. Stay tuned for some new stuff in 2019!
I’m still not sure what 2019 will hold so don’t ask me just yet…